The InSite application is integrated seamlessly with economic development websites and acts as a digital extension of your business development staff by handling dozens of inquiries each day, saving you time and extending your community’s reach.
InSite’s Key Features:
- Property data sourced directly from exclusive partner OfficeSpace.com
- Demographic data by ESRI
- Workforce and wage data by EMSI
- Companies, communities, amenities, and infrastructure maps
- Searchable commercial property, business, and community databases
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Easy-to-use administration
Streaming Property Data Service
Our exclusive property data partnership with OfficeSpace.com – the fastest growing online commercial real estate marketplace – allows us to distribute their commercial property data (industrial, retail, office, and commercial land listings) to the economic development industry.
OfficeSpace.com’s database coverage includes over 553,000 on-market listings and a total of 1.2 million listings across 50 states. This exclusive partnership offers an easy way for brokers and EDOs to get their properties online on a national platform.
OfficeSpace.com’s property data feeds InSite in real time, so end users are always served 100% accurate information about the properties they search for and view.
- GPS-enabled searchable property database
- Save and share properties and searches
- Create and save customized presentations for both mobile and desktop devices
- Available on iTunes and Google Play app stores
In this section you will find all necessary information to make changes, edits and learn about the basic functionality of InSite.